NAR Design have been following the nbnTM story since it was announced, way back in 2007 and have been connecting businesses since services have become available to our clients in 2015.
Over this time we have developed a wealth of experience with the process – from facilitating the mapping process, non-standard installs and changing technologies for clients to get them a better broadband outcome.
Our continued training has resulted in various certifications from nbnTM with the latest being nbnTM Business Accredited Advisor.
The last few years has seen a variety of solutions deployed for clients including:
- Internet data connections for business and consumer clients.
- Managed wifi solutions including guest wifi and long distance wifi for rural businesses.
- Remote internet connections for hard to connect locations, often over many kilometres.
This has enabled our clients to use services like:
- Microsoft Office 365 for Business.
- Business collaboration solutions such as Dropbox.
- Cloud based phone systems available from a single handset to multiple business locations.
- Virtual deskstop and cloud based line of business applications.
- Distributed security systems between remote buildings.
- Remote and cloud based backup.
We have worked closely as Authorised Resellers with Aussie Broadband for the majority of these nbnTM connections.